I recently bought this Rose Water Spray. It’s a staple product to have on your vanity in Pakistan as it has multiple uses and benefits. I love discovering natural products that you can use that I know won’t cause damage or harm to my skin or body and this is one of them.
- Helps reduce redness of skin or irritated skin (Anti Inflammatory Qualities)
- Helps get rid of acne, dermatitis & eczema.
- Removes dirt and oil in clogged pores
- Beneficial to all skin types
- Rejuvenate, Soften & Tone Mature Skin
- Prevent Signs Of Aging
- Nourish Skin
- Can be used as a face cleanser
- Prevent Or Reduce Eye Puffiness: Place the bottle of rose water in the fridge for an hour and after an hour of cooling take it out and apply on the eye using a cotton ball and it will help reveal the puffiness
- Spraying rose water through out the day on your face can help freshen up your skin and give you a glowing complexion
- Add 2 cups of rose water into your bath
- Applying rose water on your skin can help heal dry skin (Basically can be used as a moisturizer)
- Create your own DIY Makeup Up Remover by mixing a little rose water and coconut oil together and using a cotton ball to take off your makeup. It will come off so smoothly
- Using rose water as a skin toner can help prevent wrinkles, tighten pours and give your skin a natural glow
- It can be used as after shave in order to prevent irritation
- Add rose water your shampoo to get shiny soft hair and hours worth of amazing smelling hair
- If you’re a fragrance minimalist like I am then you will love the scent of rose water as your go to fragrance.
BASICALLY DROWN YOURSELF IN ROSE WATER HAHAHA JK but honestly look at the many benefits and uses of rose water, there are so many amazing ideas to try out I can’t wait to try them all out one by one. I feel like my whole room is about to smell like roses 😛
Comment below if you have used rose water and give it a thumbs up or a thumbs down 🙂